Friday, March 7, 2008

Gaming Update

My Setite in the SoStL game is still trying to be a good Harpy and a good Setitie, we’ll see how long that lasts.

My Gangrel, in the CiET game, Mirakatsu continues to get more and more short tempered with pointless talk. His beast pounds at its cage and he wants to kill things, but he fights to keep control of it.

Feodor Dracovich, in CiET BC, continues to try to hold his pack together by Will alone. The attendance of that game makes it quite difficult to do so. Honestly, that game has been playing so infrequently that I have to work to find the character every time I go and I never remember what happened the previous game. No continuity of plot for me.

Foxglove and Dashiel are mostly Dormant up in Decatur. In both cases I lost my pack and I don’t feel like finding another one of making another PC. I don’t even know what’s going on in that game at the moment.

Rahymond Rahim, my Milwaukee PC is so dormant that I suspect the Milwaukee staff doesn’t even know he exists. If I ever get to make another Midwinter, I may drag Ray up and show him to Anne Z.

R.K. Heade, my Ashes of Night PC, is doing his Nossy thing and getting ready for the big war in April. Lots of combat work there plus keeping my Masktroika going. Cinda is playing my child, Knox, which is a lot of fun.

And then there is Oliver Markstone/Oliver Wu/Little Wu/Wu/Morning Crane of Mist, my Halfling Paladin/Monk of Yondalla who is called Salona in Rune/Jahr’s D&D World. Say that ten times fast. Never played a monk, so this will be interesting. Currently, I woke up about ten game days ago with my last memory being in a bar over 500 years ago. The great war raging when I last remember ended and all kinds of major things have happened since then. We are on our flying air ship headed towards a city that is built entirely of traps in order to deliver a package to a guy. Of course, we don’t know what’s in the package, only that the guy who gave it to us really wanted to send it on its way. To the North, things are stirring in the land of ancient evil gods and war has broken out to the West. We’ll see what happens in two weeks.

Other than that, I’m getting back into miniature painting. All my Citadel paints dried out though, so I had to go and get new paint. Guy at the Miniature Market recommended Valejo paints so I’m trying them.

My L5R card twitching has died off, mostly because my Wednesdays and Fridays are booked. Sadness. I need more days in my week.

No comments: