Friday, July 25, 2008

Feminist credentials

NPR the other days was doing a story on Obama and McCane for some reason or another that I don’t remember and is not relevant to this discussion. What I want to mention is their tag line regarding Obama, that he had not yet established his feminist credentials with the Hillary supporters.

HIS WHAT?

Feminist credentials? Silly, me I wasn’t aware that that was even an issue in this Presidential election. I’ll be sure to run right out and add to my list of issues that determine how I vote, right along with the other issues of equal weight like Iraq, Iran, the Economy, Climate Change, and Education. Feminist credentials my ass. Anyone who will withhold their vote from Obama until he proves his “feminist credentials” deserves another 8 years of King George.

No comments: