Monday, February 4, 2008

If a butterfly in Brazil had just beat its wings a bit differently

I would never call myself a football fanatic, but I had some comments about the Superbowl starting with the Giants wanted it more and came to play. I’m not sure the same could be said for the Pats. That said, there were a could catches the Pats should have made and the runner would have had daylight. There was also the play where manning got free of like six guys and threw to a receiver who made an amazing catch. Had those gone differently, I think we would have seen a different result. However, I see no excuse for the Pats not kicking for the field goal when facing 4th and long. What the hell? Anyway, congrats to the Giants. My only regret really is that the damn Dolphins can still claim to be the only ever completely undefeated team in history. I hate the Dolphins.

No comments: